or call 844-540-0972
Deliver investment solutions designed to
• Align with a goals-based financial plan
• Efficiently manage tax
• Reflect your clients' personal values
• Address complex situations
*CEB 2016 HNW Client Experience Study
Through its platform, AssetMark Inc. ("AssetMark") offers advisory solutions and receives client referrals through representatives of broker-dealers and investment advisors. AssetMark Trust Company ("ATC"), in addition to other third-party custodians available through the platform, custody client assets.
The opinions expressed here are those of AssetMark and are subject to change. This information contained on these pages is for informational purposes only, and is not a solicitation, and should not be considered as investment or tax advice. The information has been drawn from sources AssetMark believes to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
"Complete Wealth Management" refers to select advisory products offered by AssetMark as well as certain services available at ATC, and third-party custodians and service providers, described below. These services may not be available at all custodians. Additionally, some custodians may offer similar services not mentioned below. Contact your Regional Consultant for information regarding services available at all custodians.
1. Custom Investments: Available through Aris, Clark Capital, City National Rochdale, Eaton Vance, William Blair and Savos Investments.
2. Cash Management Checking Account: Checking accounts are provided by The Bancorp Bank and are made available for clients with accounts custodied at AssetMark Trust.
3. Insured Cash Deposit Program at ATC: AssetMark Trust, in its discretion, may determine that your account, or a strategy held in your account, is ineligible to participate in the ICD Program. Exceptions apply. Accounts that are invested in a strategy over which AssetMark exercises some level of investment management or are Internal Revenue Code Section 403(b)(7) custodial accounts are not eligible to participate in the ICD program. The list of Program Banks may change from time to time. Program Banks may be excluded from receiving program deposits if total assets at a Program Bank (including assets that are held with the bank outside of AssetMark Trust's ICD Program) exceed the FDIC insurance limits. Note that AssetMark Trust will provide you with notice of the changes as soon as is reasonably practicable. It is your obligation to monitor your account(s), your FDIC coverage and your FDIC insurance eligibility. See www.FDIC.gov for more details regarding FDIC insurance coverage. The interest rates paid to clients will vary over time. The interest rates on the program deposits may be lower than the rate of return on other account investment vehicles that are non-FDIC insured or on bank account deposits offered outside of the ICD Program.
4. Trust Services, and Charitable Giving: Trust services are made available by AssetMark through various third-party trust service providers. AssetMark is not affiliated with these third-party providers and their availability is not meant to be a recommendation, endorsement or approval of the services provided. Charitable accounts are made available by AssetMark through The Giving Fund, sponsored by Impact Assets. ImpactAssets is a 501(c) (3) public charity based in Bethesda, MD, and is not affiliated with AssetMark. The services above are available for clients custodied at all platform custodians.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Asset allocation alone cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will outperform a non-diversified portfolio in any given market environment. No investment strategy, such as asset allocation, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Investments in mutual funds and exchange traded funds that hold equities, bonds, and other securities can decline significantly in response to adverse market conditions, company-specific events, changes in exchange rates, and domestic, international, economic, and political developments. Investments in bonds and fixed income related securities also involve market and interest rate risk (prices can decline, if interest rates increase), and default risk (an issuer being unable to repay principal and interest). High-yield bonds are generally subject to greater risk of default and volatility, than investment-grade bonds. Real estate investments are subject to credit and market risks, typically based on changes in interest rates and varied economic conditions. Investing in alternative investments, including managed futures, commodities, and currencies is not appropriate for all persons, as the risk of loss is substantial. Investments in futures involve market, counterparty, leverage, liquidity, interest rate, foreign currency, commodity, volatility, and other risks.
For more complete information about the various investment solutions available, including the investment objectives, risks and fees, please refer to the Disclosure Brochure and applicable Fund Prospectus. Please read them carefully before investing. For a copy, please contact your financial advisor.
AssetMark, Inc. is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AssetMark Trust is an affiliate of AssetMark, Inc. Aris and Savos investments are divisions of AssetMark. AssetMark and third-party strategists are separate and unaffiliated companies.
©2018 AssetMark, Inc. All rights reserved.
C32896 | 04/2018 | EXP 10/31/2019