How We Use and Protect Personal Information
- We do not sell information about you.
- We do not share your information for marketing purposes.
Information We May Collect
We may obtain NPI to provide you with the services you have requested. We may collect NPI from you, from your transactions with us, and from outside parties. This NPI may include:
- Your name, address, phone number, social security number, e-mail address, assets and accounts with others
- Your transactions and experiences with us and our affiliates, or with outside companies, such as brokerage and custodial arrangements and your relationship with your Investment Professional
- Information relating to your employment, income, finances and other personal characteristics.
Information We May Disclose
We may disclose NPI only in certain instances. The service providers and others to whom we disclose NPI are obliged to use it only for the purposes stated.
Our Security Procedures
Online Privacy and Security
Online information and collection
- You can visit our web site without telling us who you are and without revealing anything about yourself, including your e-mail address. However, web servers collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet, such as aol.com. We may also collect the web site you came from and visit next.
- We may measure the number of visits, average time spent and other data about visitors to our web site. We may use this data to monitor site performance and to make the site easier and more convenient to use. We may use this data in the course of delivering an advertisement to you. We may also summarize data about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and services. These statistics may be provided to third parties.
Do Not Track Signals
- Certain web browsers may have the ability to provide Do Not Track (DNT) signals to web sites. AssetMark does not respond to DNT signals.
Links to other Web Sites
- We may send you e-mail communications that may be useful to you, including information about our products and services or third parties. You will be given the option to not receive such e-mail messages.
- We use encryption and authentication tools to protect information we gather on our web site. However, e-mail communications from other web sites may not be protected. If you are sending us confidential information, you may want to send it by regular mail.
Visitors and Registered Users
- As a visitor to our web site, you may have access to certain features without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We will not gather any information about you when you are using these features. We may require you to become a registered user in order to gain access to and use other features. Once you become a registered user, we may collect personal information when you use our web site.